Care of a wheaten terrier
The loving Wheaten Terrier is a great dog for the family. The breed generally gets along well with children, dogs and other domestic animals. This terrier does not spill much hair but needs a good amount of toilet and can adapt to live both in the countryside and in the city.
In doggies match we will give you some recommendations for the care of a whaten terrier
- Brush your pet every day.
- Trim the hair that falls on the eyes of your Terrier with thinning scissors. Remove the hair until you can see that distinctive look of a Terrier.
- Clean your dog’s beards after meals with a damp towel to reduce stains and keep food that can get stuck.
- Bathe your terrier whenever it is really dirty.
- Train your pet by providing a lot of positive reinforcement. .
- Play with your dog at least half an hour every day. Terriers are energetic dogs and need a good dose of exercise or they will turn their positive energies into bad destructive behaviors.
- Feed your pet about 1 cup of food twice a day.
- Take your pet to the veterinarian regularly for check-ups.
Despite the time required to care for the fur of these dogs, a big advantage is that they lose very little hair. Therefore, they are considered hypoallergenic dogs, suitable for people with asthma or allergies. We hope you have learned a little more from these dogs